Tuesday 6 April 2010

Goodbye Fashion Labyrinth

Hey guys.
it has come to an end. I will no longer be posting on fashion labyrinth :(
I truly appreciate the bloggers that are following me. You guys have been great, but I feel that blogger is too over hyped and I got some hurtful emails about my blog. Do not fear dear followers. I have a new blog over at the lovely little fish of a blogging platform that is wordpress!
So I guess I have just kind of jumped off the big shark that is blogspot and have joined the little fishes of wordpress.
My new blog is called NO WAY HOSAYY.
it's a lot more lighthearted and doesn't focus on my wardrobe and my clothes only. More music, fashion, art, society - you know fun stuff!

here is the link:  http://nowayhosayy.wordpress.com/

I would really love it if you had a read and if you like it then follow ya dig!

xoxo
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. I love the movie Labrynth! How cool that you used the image in your title. I just joined this blog as a follower. Please check out my blog too...

    www.funooze.com

    It's a daily satire humor blog. Goofy, funny stuff. Never profane, never risque.

    Please become a follower. Thanks so much!

    - Wally J

    ReplyDelete