Tuesday 30 March 2010

Oo stick you.

DSCN0040

DSCN0048

DSCN0044
Hey guys. Playing about with my stepdad's camera after I left my charger at uni and I'm unhappy to say that his camera is better than mine. He uses a Nikon Coolpix and it's very good. I recommend ya'll.
Anywho woke up really early today which gives me time to blog surf and get on with some magazine design work.
Brown Leather Jacket- T.K Maxx, really, really old. It smells like an old sofa.
Jeggings- dorothy perkins.
White shirt- God knows. Probably had it from my school days
Heels- New look
Bag- Vintage

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS OUTFIT! *-* LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SHOES AND YOUR JACKET! SO COOL!

    XOXO

    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, shakira hair...i wish! :D :D but tnx cutie!
    i like what you're wearing, the shoes are badass and amazing!
    photos are really great, lucky you to play around with good camera...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i just came across your blog, i really like your shoes and leather jacket. I had an amazing leather jacket from Tkmaxx aswell but it got stolen in Walkabout...serves me right for going to walkabout pub i guess lol.

    Why are you thinking about giving up blogging???? I started blogging end of last year and know that it can be very time consuming sometimes. I guess the point is why did you start it and have u achieved that?

    anyways nice to meet the fashion labyrinth blog, keep it up :)

    hope you get the chance to check out mine blog
    Kayleigh xx
    Kayleigh Ann Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely jacket!!!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT OUTFIT, love your style

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes and the jacket, their fabulous.
    Lovely blog.
    Adore the film Labyrinth, takes me back to being a kid.

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete