Monday 29 March 2010

Let down!

Hey guys! so sorry for lack of posts lately. I came home from University, managed to bring back my camera and usb cable, but forgot to bring my charger. My camera has no charge, alas no camera! I have had to revert to using the camera on my mac. Oh dayummm!
Anyway here is my outfit for today. I'm stripping wallpaper in this outfit- Yes I know! not practical.
Jeans- Topshop
White vest- Topsop
Converse
black military jacket- Asda
Silk Scarf- Vintage!



Photo 180

Photo 203

Photo 199

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SCARF AND YOUR JACKET! *_*

    XOXO

    THEMINETTEISSUE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe! your blog is awesome :)
    xoxo\Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf is gorgeous! :O And I definitely made the same mistake... brought my camera back for a wedding tomorrow and I didn't bring the damn charger - fail :( XOXO

    ReplyDelete