Thursday 11 March 2010

Magic!

Hey guys. Went out earlier and wore this out, then got back and decided I don't know if I like it or not. I'm wearing a silk cream blazer from H and M. I spent £40, I wouldn't recommend purchasing this item. I know it's silk, but this blazer creases really, really easily and makes it seem like you just haven't bothered to iron it. It's really thin and the buttons seem like they could fall of at any minute. Just a bit annoying really. My scarf is one I bought years ago from Oasis £15- you could get one cheaper now from Primark though. My black dress has a lace skirt, therefore seeming to be like a skirt and blouse. It's pretty sick! My mum got me it as a present :)
let me know what you think of the outfit guys. I'm really not sure!
xoxo
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. GREAT OUTFIT!! I LOVE YOUR STYLE! THE BLAZER AND THE SCARF ARE AMAZING!

    XOXO

    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scarf! I just a leopard print scarf the other day and I can't wait to wear it this weekend.

    You look wonderful!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete