Friday 26 February 2010

and then it drops and catches like fire.

Hey guys! I thought I would show you my lovely new vintage buy. This sequinned top is lush! it's so heavy though and hurts my back a bit, but it's all worth it :)
Going to a house party tonight, so I thought I would give this lovely vintage find a night out. It only cost me £20. Bloody bargain!

Please ignore my weird facial expressions in this pictures. I honestly don't know what happened to me!

 let me know what you think!
XOXO
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!!!

    *_*

    XOXO

    MINETTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool and pretty dear, the sequinned top is a little masterpiece. One must love gorgeous bargains!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top it's so cute! Following :)

    Love vanilla

    ReplyDelete