Wednesday 10 February 2010

The house with the blue door.



Hello folks! I went home last week and went to this truly amazing vintage fair with my friend Kim. I have been to a few vintage fairs before, but this was the best by far! The bag shown with this outfit was one of my purchases. It's a valentino brown leather satchel! I got it for £18. Amazing :)

I got some other amazing stuff but they were too heavy for me to carry back in my little weekend bag so I will get some pics when my mum sends them to me. My outfit is just some simple stuff I wore today for house viewings. My denim shirt is from Dorothy Perkins £12 and my t-shirt I stole of my mum when I went home. I don't think she has noticed that it has gone yet. All I know is that it's from Warehouse!

So today I put a deposit down for a house YIPEEEEE! This house is seriously beautiful its really old townhouse style with 5 bedrooms. Me and my 4 friends from uni will be moving in 1st of July the house is 3 stories with 3 bathrooms and lovely bay window bedrooms. It's just lovely :) I'm so happy that we just decided to put the deposits down as soon as we saw it. No more house viewings yay.  Roll on summer!


leave lovely comments
xoxo
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. That bag is so beautiful! :O £18, what a bargain! And congrats on securing a house :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and Congratulations on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M REALLY INLOVE WITH THIS BAG! *_* THAN, LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bag!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete