Saturday 13 February 2010

Moan like a big fat moaner!

Hey guys! moan time. I'm sorry. I usually put pictures up of my outfit of the day, but im feeling really uninspired by my wardrobe at the minute. I also feel like a retard because I can't do any of my university work grrr :( So I thought I would tell you about my aim to cover all of my university walls up with anything and everything, because I hate blank walls! here are some pictures of how im getting on! I have run out of blue tac though, boo!





Sorry for this slightly off topic post!
leave lovely comments,
xoxo
Natasha

6 comments:

  1. Please tell me Spyro is in your Playstation game collection :3 You will go even further up in my book of amazingness if it is! Where do you stay again? Your room looks a lot different to mine :O Andddd: creative use of the sexy shoe tower thingy ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao how the heck could you read that! yes I do have spyro for my ps1 haha :) im in lucia foster, but I changed my bedroom round. haha thankyou i keep all my magazines in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thanks for commenting. I'm now following your blog :)
    xoxo
    natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing worse than blank walls haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete