Sunday 21 February 2010

Working it when nude!

Hey guys. Today I did a photo shoot for a university project. The project is on spring/summer trends. I woke up this morning to find the ground covered in a thick layer of snow, but we went ahead with it anyway and my two friends Kim and Rivett modelled for me.  They did amazingly well.

The Spring/Summer trend I focused on was nude coloured clothing. I put Kim in more of an androgyneous style and Rivett is more classic, ladylike chic.

Here are some of my images I shot today! This is my first time really doing photography. I shot these images with a university DSLR Canon 400. It's an amazing camera. I recommend it!







leave lovely comments!
xoxo
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. the pics and the styles are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Particularly like the trench, pink dress, tights and black heels combo!
    L x
    http://fashionlooksnorth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, only just realised you were following me on here! Your blog is lovely!:) Love these photos to! Well done...we are in Paris now yaaay!:D xxx

    ReplyDelete