Monday 15 February 2010

Is February classed as Spring?

I honestly have no idea if February is spring or not. It's still bloody freezing! So today I'm feeling a bit more upbeat and ready for summer. In this outfit im wearing a Warehouse dress. I just tucked it into my jeans to make it look like a flowy type blouse. This is as floral as you will see me. I'm not a big fan of really girly clothes. This dress is probably the most feminine item I own! I paired it down to make it look more casual with simple black skinny jeans- Topshop and little black, open toed heels :) pretty simple, casual daywear outfit, as you can see!

I've have seen on loads of different style blogs that show girls rocking a really high, yet messy bun. Its a very popular hair style at the moment. I tried it out today and I just thought that I looked like a bit of a pineapple head! Thoughts and your opinions would be most welcome readers!

I also found out today that one of my university lectures has been cancelled indefinately! I have no idea why the lecture has been cancelled. This means I'm only at university 5 hours a week. I'm not complaining though :)

leave lovely comments
xoxo
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR TOP! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. February is most definitely in the season of winter. I believe spring officially presides in April, late March.

    Your outfit is lovely. Sassed up and not over-dressed. Those pants look great on you, by the way.

    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup it's definitely winter. it's actually dead winter, especially here in frigid Minnesota. but florals can happen anytime of the year in my opinion, because they're the best.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the third picture down you kind of look like Drew Barrymore.

    ReplyDelete