Friday 5 February 2010

"Mum do I look like i should be in the circus wearing this jacket?" 'Yes."


Hey guys :) back in lovely Lincoln for a few days to see the fam and get away from the hustle and bustle of university life :) met up with my friends yesterday and they all checked out my blog while I was at their house, which was pretty fun. Ages ago I featured Joe in one of my posts and he only just saw it yesterday. I think he liked it though :) 

I purchased this lovely and I mean lovely jacket from Yak. It was originally £64 pounds, but I got it for £9.95 amazing :D I went to pay for it and the sales guy told me I had a fake pound! I mean this guy was a pro at checking fake money, he was rubbing it across the counter, bouncing it on the floor. Just to prove that the pound was fake. To be honest it's a pound. I really don't mind giving you a replacement pound!

Really hungover today though as we played the longest game of Ring Of Fire ever at my friends house, where I seemed to be the brunt of all the shot consumption, but we were rudely interupted by a fire alarm going off in her flat block. Good times :)

Leave lovely comments :)
xoxo
Natasha

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much :) soo cheap too. Which makes it even better
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jacket is a score. love the stripeys!
    added you so now i'm a follower. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello thanks for finding me through delance fashion and sorry for taking ages to respond to you hun ^_^ (brokenlaptop) but hey i'm following you now
    xoxo happy bloging

    ReplyDelete
  5. pp.s i love the jacket reminds me of something from balmain ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look, i love your style xx

    ReplyDelete