Wednesday 24 February 2010

I should have gone to class today!


Hey guys! sooo my internet is being really rubbish today and it's just decided not to upload any more of my pictures! I went out last night for my friends birthday. Drank too much. Didn't go to class today. I'm basically a failure in life!
My outfits is extra geeky today, because I feel bad for not going to class ha! Im wearing black trousers from Zara. Black and White striped t-shirt - Warehouse. Short black blazer- Dorothy Perkins. Brogues- River Island. Glasses- Topshop

leave lovely comments :)
xoxo
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. cute look! love the stripes and blazer combo!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    Enter the GIVEAWAY contest with Queens Wardrobe
    HERE
    on COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE WE HAVE CANDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. life will teach you more than school! :D

    ReplyDelete