Sunday 31 January 2010

Excuse me, but I believe your sleeping pattern is the wrong way round.

Ahhh guys mood in the flat is pretty low today. Pretty much everyones money has been taken out to pay for our accommodation, therefore no one has money to go out or do anything to lift spirits! Just to add to the weirdness of the flat mood my sleeping pattern has completely turned on its head. For example, I decided to clean out my bedroom and rearrange my wardrobe at six o clock this morning and I managed to fall at sleep at 7.20 am, alas I woke up today at 5.20 pm! It's just not right

Anywho my outfit is just a really, really simple outfit to go shopping in, here goes:
Red leapord print scarf- £20 oasis. Seems pretty expensive looking back on it. As loads of scarves are sold like this for around £4 in Primark, but I did get the scarf around three years ago and it seemed really cool because I thought it would look like a Marc Jacobs scarf!
Simple grey t-shirt, which I sometimes sleep in- £20 Urban outfitters. This t-shirt is really cool because it has a heart shaped pocket on the breast area. Just a really nice little added detail :)
The ever trusty Jeggings- £20 Dorothy Perkins.
Black blazer- Warehouse.
Handbag- French  Connection

Leave lovely comments
xoxo
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I love those details! You look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarf!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete