Thursday 21 January 2010

DISASTER!



Hey guys! I am literally so sorry for the lack of posts in the past week. The reason for this is my ideotic self loosing my new camera. My mum bought me the camera for Christmas and I have already lost it. I kept putting off posting thinking I would find it, but you know how it is when your highly intoxicated taking many pictures of random things and then it suddenly vanishes. This will hopefully be the only time without putting an up to date picture on.

So This image of myself last summer. I had just come back from Greece, so Im looking really tanned which makes me so depressed. The white dress is from a boutique in Spain. The blazer is a sequinned number from warehouse which I bought for £75. The shoes are a  pair of cheapies from the ever faithful new look £25.

Hope you enjoyed taking a short trip down memory lane with me.





leave lovely comments!

xoxo
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tanned legs!
    X, fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nerdic I wish my legs still look like that!
    remember to follow the blog for more fashion posts :D
    thanks so much for commenting
    xoxo
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh no! hope you will get a new one soon!
    cute summer outfit :)

    ReplyDelete