Monday 25 January 2010

Up In The Air!


Hey guys. Here is my outfit that I wore to Uni today :)
pretty basic, casual daywear. My leather jacket is from River Island, which I purchased in the sale for £20.  My silk, cream vest is a great purchase that I got around three years ago from H and M. I really can't remember the price though, sorry! I'm also wearing a really cool orange, medallion style necklace that I purchased from a local vintage market, £12. It makes me look like a bit of a pirate! My black jeggings are from Dorothy Perkins, which my lovely mother bought me for Christmas and my shoes aren't so good to be honest. I bought them on Monday from River Island, £50 and they are already looking beaten up and a bit shabby. I wore them on a night out and at the front of the shoe there are silver metal accents on, but when I was dancing the bit of metal from the front of the shoe came loose, so I had to superglue it back on. Boo!


Also got my haircut today and it was basically a simple trim and it cost me £46, is it just me or is that pretty expensive for a trim?



Leave lovely comments

xoxo
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. That does seem pretty expensive for a trim! but if your happy with it I suppose it's ok :)
    I like your jacket, studs are my thing!

    http://victoria-s-ecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete