Sunday 3 January 2010

Me, myself and I.


This is me. Me, being Natasha Smith. Hello there! Just thought I would post a view images of myself early on in the blog, so that you can get a taster of my personal style and get a better feeling for who I am. Not much point of me expecting people to read my blog and try to get a feel from where I'm coming from with my opinions and fashion likes if you don't really know who I am and what my style is. This is the kind of outfit I wear to casual everyday events. I'm wearing a lovely black blazer from Warehouse. I got it in the sale it went down from £80 to £40. The blazer is really lovely I would have probably have paid £80 pounds for it, so it was extra nice when I got it for half price. The inside of the jacket is a silky material so feels really nice against the skin and it has black buttons coming up the side of both sleeves. The jacket also randomly has two pockets on one side of the jacket and one on the oter side! Strange. I got the "snood," as a christmas present from my mother, but I told her I wanted it and where to purchase it from. The snood is from Dorothy Perkins and cost £15. Slightly embarassing story of my nanna telling me this item is pronounced, "snooood," and not in my northern accent of "snud," so now I know folks. I have been addicted to the snood and I think I have worn it nearly everyday since I got it. I recommend them guys. They look chic and alternative, as well as keeping you warm and comfy. Result!  My cream blouse/top was actually a dress from Topshop, but my first ever washing and drying experience at Uni turned it into a blouse, but all is good, as I prefer it as a blouse. I'm really into cream blouses/vest/dresses at the minute. My jeggings are the first every pair of jeggings I bought at £20 and I have grown so attatched to them. I think I wear them more than jeans, because they are tighter, thus making the derriere look that little bit more peachy ;) My shoes are from New look and have a slight heel, as I am one of those girls that is born with the inadequacy of being able to walk in heels. I just can't do it. These heels are extremely comfortable and I wear them on nights out, as well as casual day events. The heels cost £25 pounds from New Look. Hurray!


Please leave comments and chat shit
p.s If you would like to see your fabulous fashion images on the blog. Please send to Fashionlabyrinth@live.co.uk
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun thanks for posting and following the blog. Really sorry, but I just checked online for the blazer but I don't think they are selling it anymore boo :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete