Friday 1 January 2010


This is Kim. Kim has been my best friend for about six or seven years now. Her style is the epitomy of urban/casual style. Her light blue jeans are from Primark. I asked her if they were from Topshop and she told me they were from Primark. Which I was pleasently surprised about. Cheap jeans that look expensive, can't go wrong. Her boots are in all the high street shops right now and look amazing for women who have a more androgynous style. Kims biker boots are from International and cost £30. Her t-shirt is really arty. At first glance it looks to be a typical leopard print, but I pointed out to her after having a look at her chest that their is a tigers face hidden in the leopard print, which she didn't even notice when she bought it. The t-shirt is from the ever dependable, Topshop. The leopard print on a dark material is perfect for people who are feeling less daring and just prefer a more casual approach to their style. Kim's hoodie is from H and M and pairs really well with her biker boots and gives a casual look a tough and fashion forward edge.


Please leave comments about the look and chat shit.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So much better than expensive jeans that look cheap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought jeans from Primark but i've heard good things about them - I may have to give them a go, although I'm not buying jeans at all until i lose some weight.

    I really like the look though. Nice and casual, but still kinda smart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete