Tuesday 5 January 2010

Slipping out of the shower.


Hey guys just writing a quick post here of a look I wore yesterday. I had a really nice outfit planned for today that I was going to take some snaps of and upload for you guys, but a very harrowing incident happened involving myself, a shower and my bathroom floor. Basically I slipped getting out of the shower and have pulled the right side of my body and my ribs are in agony! I have been bound to my bed and haven't dared to entire the scene of the crime, where my life was almost taken earlier today.

Sorry for the quality of the images guys. It was just a quick photo sesh taken on my mama's macbook, but I made the images look that little bit better by giving them a black and white effect, because you know, I care. Anyway my outfit in the images are really basic day out clothes. I wore a dark green shift dress from French Connection £30. My cardigan is really nice and I have had it for years and it's really comfy. It's a dark greeny/brown colour which you can't really see, due to my lame attempt at editing. The cardigan is from a sale I got at Topshop years ago. My waist belt has a really cool leopard on in it, which I realise is a cheap imitation of a designer product, but I don't care. I love it. My sunglasses were also stolen from my dear Mother. Thanks Mum! and they are from warehouse, costing £20. I know you can't see much of the outfit from the image but I finished the look off with thick, black tights and some patent black ballet pumps.







If you would like to see your fashionable self on the blog, please send images to fashionlabyrinth@live.co.uk
xoxo
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I´ve seen your blog at DelanceFashion and I decided to check it out
    love it! you look cute on your sunglasses :)

    Follow u! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcos, thanks so much for checking out my blog.
    Stay tuned for more posts and thanks so much for commenting

    follow you too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hair like this and the sunglasses look LUSH!!

    x

    ReplyDelete