Saturday 16 January 2010

"You know why we are here. It's about the incident involving a male cheese grating the wall."


I know I haven't posted anyting new in a week and I apologise greatly for that. I have been a bit ill and uni has been a bit hectic this week. I have realised that I have done too many pictures of moi and my outfits, so here is an injection of something a bit new. This is my friend Joe. I have been friends with Joe since I was eight years old and he is the lovely. Joe tends to stick to black. Thats just the way he rolls and I love it. Everything Joe is wearing in this image and I mean everything is from Topman. I feel pretty sorry for Joe because men in general don't have that many great places to shop, thus all his gear is Topman. He works it though :)


Anywho I have another random story to tell you. I got a letter from University before leaving for the christmas break saying that when we all got back we would have to attend a meeting in our kitchen about some damages to a wall. I assumed it would be damages to a wall inside out flat area. So we had the meeting on Thursday morning everyone decided to wear their pyjamas to the meeting apart from me. The kitchen was a mess, because we are just a messy flat really.

This overly enthusiastic woman who acted like she should have been on a childrens t.v programme sat at our messy kitchen table and told us that a highly intoxicated male was seen stumbling out of our flat on November 7th with cheese grater in hand and decided to cheese grate the edge of the wall. I had a look at the damage and you wouldn't even class it as damage I literally had to run my finger across the edge of the wall to see that bits of paint had been taken off.  Then she goes on to give us a police style investigation of why this happened- we don't know why the boy cheese grated the wall woman, we wasn't with him. What his name was- we don't know he doesn't go to university and that was the first and last time we saw him. Why we had people over- This is University you stupid bint of course we are going to have people round our flat kitchen from time to time. She then told us that because we couldn't tell them the guys name that the cost of "plastering" would be given to our flat. PLATERING! bloody plastering I could have got some poster paint and painted over the "damage" in two minutes!

On a lighter note please leave lovely comments :)
xoxo
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. love your blog! he has great style!


    xo,
    owl-wings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks c. :) follow the blog for more updates!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete