Friday 1 January 2010

Welcome to the Fashion Labyrinth.
New year. New Blog. The blog will focus around photographs of people and their personal style. Photos will include my friends, myself, people I hold dear to me. I would love it if blog readers would send in pictures of themselves highlighting their personal style to fashionlabyrinth@live.co.uk, which I will also upload to the blog. The pictures will not be photoshopped or edited. This blog will highlight real people. real style. real creativity. please leave comments and chat shit. xoxo N.S

2 comments:

  1. Hi just started following your blog and I love it! Are you doing Writing Fashion and Culture at Southampton Solent cos I'm interested in doing that too. Can you tell me a little bit about it?

    Frances x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun. I'm so glad you like the blog. Keep reading for more posts :) Yep Im first year of Writing Fashion and Culture. The course is so good. I really recommend doing it. You learn a really broad spectrum of Journalism, not just fashion and you learn loads about fashion that doesnt have to do with writing e.g fashion styling, photography. I've been here about 3 months and I'm living in halls. Definately live in halls first year. It's the best of Uni! any more questions just ask!

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete